Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Magnetika (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
Those responsible for processing the personal data collected in Magnetika are:
MAGNETIKA POWER FORTUNE SL
with fiscal domain in Plaça Pau Vila 1, office 2B (Pier 01 BCN Tech City) registered in BARCELONA MERCANTIL.
The above (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment) jointly determine the objectives and means of the treatment, being considered co-responsible for the treatment. Thus, they determine transparently and by mutual agreement their respective responsibilities in complying with the obligations imposed by the RGPD. Respecting the provisions of article 26 of the RGPD, the essential aspects of said agreement will be available to the User at the following link: https://magnetika.tech.
Their contact details are as follows:
Plaça Pau Vila 1, 2B (Pier 01 BCN Tech City)
Contact telephone: +34932157735
Contact email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is in charge of ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Magnetika is subject. The User can contact the DPO designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, Plaça Pau Vila 1, 2B 08039 Barcelona.
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Magnetika through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our files in order to be able to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between Magnetika and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to attend to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Magnetika are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Magnetika undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
The personal data is collected and managed by Magnetika in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request. or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the corporate purpose of Magnetika, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 4 years from the cancellation of the account, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients: server manager and cloud services and marketing tools. Magnetika reserves the right to add new itinerary categories to the above list.
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the transfer is held. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by Magnetika. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Magnetika undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration. of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Magnetika cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. As per Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of personal data security encompasses the following:
- A breach refers to any violation of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration of transmitted, stored, or processed personal data.
- It also includes unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated confidentially by the Data Controller. They will ensure through legal or contractual obligations that confidentiality is respected by employees, associates, and authorized individuals.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has Magnetika and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access : It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Magnetika is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Magnetika has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification : It is the User’s right to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of erasure («the right to be forgotten»): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application,
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the User’s right to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition : It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by Magnetika.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling : It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference «RGPD-https://magnetika.tech», specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Plaça Pau Vila 1, 2B (Pier 01 BCN Tech City)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Magnetika, and therefore are not operated by Magnetika. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies. They are individually responsible for their own files and privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
- First, there are cookies sent and managed exclusively by Magnetika for the website’s optimal functioning.
- The collected information is used to improve the website’s quality, content, and user experience.
- These cookies enable recognising recurring visitors and adapting content to their preferences.
Third party cookies
- Next, there are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide services to Magnetika.
- These cookies aim to improve the website and user browsing experience.
- The primary purposes of third-party cookies are to gather access statistics and analyze user interaction with the website.
The information obtained includes:
- Number of pages visited.
- Language preferences.
- User’s location based on IP address.
- Number of users accessing the website.
- Frequency and recurrence of visits.
- Time of visit.
- Browser and device information.
This information is used to:
- Improve the website.
- Identify new user needs.
- Provide high-quality content and services.
The collected information is anonymous and used to create trend reports without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es ;
The entity(ies) supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties if required by law or processed by a third party on their behalf.
Social network cookies
Magnetika incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the processing of their personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to same in the form, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Magnetika reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on May 3, 2023. It was done to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This regulation pertains to the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR). Additionally, it also aligns with Organic Law 3/2018, enacted on December 5, 2018. This law focuses on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
Last update: May 3, 2023